What Is Versace Jewelry Made Of?

If you’re a fashion enthusiast, you’re probably already familiar with the name Versace. This Italian luxury fashion brand is known for its bold and glamorous designs that are worn by celebrities and trendsetters all over the world. But did you know that Versace also has a jewelry line?

If you’re wondering what Versace jewelry is made of, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the materials used to create these stunning pieces.


One of the most common materials used in Versace jewelry is gold. The brand uses both yellow and white gold in their designs, often incorporating diamonds and other precious stones for added sparkle.

Yellow Gold

Versace’s yellow gold pieces are made from 18k gold, which means that they contain 75% pure gold. The remaining 25% is made up of other metals such as copper and silver, which give the gold its strength and durability.

White Gold

White gold is made by mixing pure gold with other metals such as nickel, palladium or silver. This creates an alloy with a shiny white appearance similar to platinum. Versace’s white gold pieces are also made from 18k gold.


In addition to gold, Versace also uses silver in their jewelry designs. Sterling silver is a popular choice for many of their pieces, which is an alloy made up of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other metals such as copper or zinc.


Versace also incorporates leather into some of their jewelry designs, particularly in bracelets and necklaces. The leather used is typically high-quality Italian leather that has been treated to enhance its durability and texture.


Another material that Versace uses in their jewelry designs is ceramic. This high-tech material is lightweight and resistant to scratches and wear, making it a popular choice for watches and bracelets.


In conclusion, Versace jewelry is made from a variety of high-quality materials, including gold, silver, leather, and ceramic. Whether you prefer the timeless elegance of yellow gold or the modern appeal of ceramic, there’s sure to be a Versace piece that suits your style. So next time you’re in the market for some new jewelry, consider adding a piece from this iconic brand to your collection.